- About Us
- Contact Us
Central Florida’s Leading Precision CNC Shop
When it comes to machining, you cannot afford to settle for second best. We have the technology and equipment along with the expertise and quality control, to provide you with nothing less than the best. Our personalized services have earned JW Machine shop a reputation for being a most reliable machine shop in the United States and Canada.
JW Machine has a successful history of manufacturing precision machined custom components, hardware and devices for aerospace electronics, nautical and simulation related industries. Many of our customers have contracts with the federal government, DOD and DOE. We are accustomed to serving under the requirements of ITAR compliance and proprietary licenses.
Commitments to the trust and integrity our customers rely on are among our highest priorities. Belief in mutual loyalty and the reliance on close communication for delivery of products, support and quality control is where JW Machine has a proven record of success. Here is a list of just a few of the product categories successfully supported at JW Machine:
- Aerospace parts or components
- Electronic components
- Drone parts or components
- Miniature aircraft parts and components
- Mechanical parts and components
- Laser Industry components
- Optoelectrical or Optronic Components
- Optical instrument components
- Photoelectrical parts and components
- Electro-optical product components
- Industrial camera components
- Robotic parts and components
- Medical device parts and components
- Medical Instrument manufacturing
- GPS system components
- Marine Electronic Systems components
- Radio Frequency (RF) Device hardware and components
JW Machine can take your job from concept to production. Some of our most highly demanded services include:
- Close Tolerance & Small Part Machining
- Multi-Axis Milling and Turning
- Machining Center Production
- CAD Design Assistance and Consultation
- Prototypes to Production Manufacturing
- Small Component Part Inserts and Assembly
- Laser Cutting and Engraving
- Metal Finishing (Anodize, Passivation, E/N, Chem Film, Plating, etc.
We work with all materials, including exotics and plastics. Our precision, state-of-the-art equipment can handle runs in excess of 15,000 pieces with tolerances to ±.0001. Work sizes range from .03″ dia. to 12.00″ dia. (round) to 20″ x 44″ (square).