There are specific qualities you should consider when selecting a precision CNC machining facility. Our next series of articles will cover some of the most important aspects to consider.
It is important to check the capabilities of any precision CNC machining facility you are considering. Some questions to ask when shopping a contract manufacturing and/or prototype to production manufacturing job include:
- Do you have the machine shop staff to complete my job on time?
- Do you have the right type of precision cnc machining equipment for my project?
- Do you have large quantity production capabilities?
- What are your close tolerance machining capabilities?
- Can you accommodate small part machining?
- Do you offer CAD 3D modeling and drawings?
- Do you offer short run R&D prototypes?
- Do you have laser cutting, laser engraving and laser etching capabilities?
- Can you accommodate custom packaging, bar coding and tracking?
- Do you offer reverse engineering?
A quality precision CNC machining facility takes time to achieve and earn special certifications and registrations. Some of the most important include:
- ISO 9001
- AS 9100
- JCP certification
- SAM (CCR) registered
- ITAR registered/compliant
- MIL-SPEC Quality Compliance certified
JW Machine has earned all of the above certifications.
When it comes to hiring a machine shop for your contract manufacturing and/or prototypes to production manufacturing project, it’s important to be selective. JW Machine’s precision CNC machining services are the trusted choice of representatives from esteemed industries including defense, aerospace and OEM parts. Our vast capabilities and services include milling turning, laser cutting, laser engraving, laser etching, close tolerance machining and small part machining. If you are seeking a quality machine shop for your next project, JW Machine can help. Give us a call to learn more today!