Our Machining Centers combine advanced technology and productivity for a wide variety of applications.
The Mazak Machining centers are equipped with tool-eyes and 4th axis. The MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers are built with more productivity-enhancing features than any other vertical in its class. They are equipped with Mazatrol Matrix Nexus CNC, providing conversational (EIA programming), enabling capabilities and productivity necessary for our technology driven shop.
CNC Machining Centers (Mills)
Work sizes range up to 20″ X 44″ and tolerances to .0001″.
- (2) MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers
X-30.00″ Y-16.00″ Z-20.00″
- MAZAK VTC-200B Machining Center
X-44.00″ Y-20.00″ Z-20.00″
- NIIGATA VN 400 Machining Center
X-23.50″ Y-15.50″ Z-17.00″
- Manual Mills – Bridgeports – Featuring tenths resolution DRO
- Manual Lathes – Cincinnati – 15″ x 36″ Work Diameter
- Automatic Saw – Cosen 300NC – 12″ x 12″ Cutoff
- Rawyler Precision Cutoff Saw – 1.2″ dia. Max +/- .001 in length
- Helicoil Insertion and Hardware Presses
- Fixturing, Tooling and Work Holding Equipment and Accessories
- Custom Built Tool Holder Storage
- Assortment of Vibratory Tumblers
- Assortment of Abrasive Blast Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
- Deburring and Parts Washers
From Our Blog
We are continuing our series of articles designed to help you find a compatible machine shop for your prototypes to production manufacturing project. Our previous article discussed identifying your project requirements and assessing your contract manufacturing needs. Today, we will explore more aspects to consider …Read More