Our Machining Centers combine advanced technology and productivity for a wide variety of applications.
The Mazak Machining centers are equipped with tool-eyes and 4th axis. The MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers are built with more productivity-enhancing features than any other vertical in its class. They are equipped with Mazatrol Matrix Nexus CNC, providing conversational (EIA programming), enabling capabilities and productivity necessary for our technology driven shop.
CNC Machining Centers (Mills)
Work sizes range up to 20″ X 44″ and tolerances to .0001″.
- (2) MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers
X-30.00″ Y-16.00″ Z-20.00″
- MAZAK VTC-200B Machining Center
X-44.00″ Y-20.00″ Z-20.00″
- MAZAK VCU-400A-5X 5-Axis CNC Vertical Machining Center
- Manual Mills – Bridgeports – Featuring tenths resolution DRO
- Manual Lathes – Cincinnati – 15″ x 36″ Work Diameter
- Automatic Saw – Cosen 300NC – 12″ x 12″ Cutoff
- Rawyler Precision Cutoff Saw – 1.2″ dia. Max +/- .001 in length
- Helicoil Insertion and Hardware Presses
- Fixturing, Tooling and Work Holding Equipment and Accessories
- Custom Built Tool Holder Storage
- Assortment of Vibratory Tumblers
- Assortment of Abrasive Blast Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
- Deburring and Parts Washers
From Our Blog
Precision and efficiency are crucial factors in contract manufacturing and prototypes to production manufacturing for the aerospace industry. As technology rapidly advances, manufacturers need forward-thinking techniques to meet the growing demand for superior quality and complex components. Our next series of articles delve into the …Read More
We’re concluding our series of articles discussing some of the advanced capabilities of 5-Axis machining centers. Our previous articles covered how 5-Axis machining centers expand design possibilities and enhance productivity. Today, we will explore two more of its advanced capabilities that have revolutionized the world …Read More
JW Machine is proud to offer 5-Axis precision CNC machining technology to our valued clients. We are continuing our series of articles discussing some of the impressive capabilities and features of 5-Axis machining centers. Expanding Design Possibilities One of the key advantages of 5-Axis machining …Read More