Our Machining Centers combine advanced technology and productivity for a wide variety of applications.
The Mazak Machining centers are equipped with tool-eyes and 4th axis. The MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers are built with more productivity-enhancing features than any other vertical in its class. They are equipped with Mazatrol Matrix Nexus CNC, providing conversational (EIA programming), enabling capabilities and productivity necessary for our technology driven shop.
CNC Machining Centers (Mills)
Work sizes range up to 20″ X 44″ and tolerances to .0001″.
- (2) MAZAK NEXUS 410B-II Vertical Machining Centers
X-30.00″ Y-16.00″ Z-20.00″
- MAZAK VTC-200B Machining Center
X-44.00″ Y-20.00″ Z-20.00″
- NIIGATA VN 400 Machining Center
X-23.50″ Y-15.50″ Z-17.00″
- Manual Mills – Bridgeports – Featuring tenths resolution DRO
- Manual Lathes – Cincinnati – 15″ x 36″ Work Diameter
- Automatic Saw – Cosen 300NC – 12″ x 12″ Cutoff
- Rawyler Precision Cutoff Saw – 1.2″ dia. Max +/- .001 in length
- Helicoil Insertion and Hardware Presses
- Fixturing, Tooling and Work Holding Equipment and Accessories
- Custom Built Tool Holder Storage
- Assortment of Vibratory Tumblers
- Assortment of Abrasive Blast Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
- Deburring and Parts Washers
From Our Blog
Whether you need a quantity of one or 1000, there are important factors to consider when choosing a CNC machine shop to produce your item(s). Precision CNC machining requires the best CNC machining equipment and CNC machine operators. JW Machine uses advanced computer numerical control …Read More